TEXT MESSAGING & GOLDEN TICKET GIVEAWAY PRESENTED BY TRILLER®
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility: The Golden Ticket Giveaway, presented by Triller®(the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry (or any greater age required to be deemed to have reached the age of majority under the applicable law of the state or jurisdiction of such entrant’s primary residence at the time of entry). Employees of Triller, Inc. and any party associated with the Loperz v. Kambosos Jr event. scheduled for June 19, 2021 at LoanDepot Park, Miami, FL (including the under card fights and live music performances) (the “Event”) or any of their respective past, present, and future parent, subsidiary, or affiliate companies, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Event (collectively, the “Event Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee and any participants in the fight (whether related or not including managers, trainers and assistants) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations (collectively, “Applicable Law”) and is void in Puerto Rico, all United States territories and possessions, and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by Applicable Law.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored and administered by Triller, Inc. (the“Sponsor”).
Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance by each applicable entrant (each, an “Entrant”) of, these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules andfulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN EACH ENTRANT AND THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND GOVERNS EACH ENTRANT’SENTRY IN THE CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANTAGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. An Entrant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules at any time will void their Entry(ies) (defined herein).
- Contest Period and Entry Period: The Contest begins on May 21, 2021 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 18, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Contest Period”). Initial Entries (defined herein) for the Contest will be accepted between 12:00 am ET on May 21, 2021 and 11:59 pm ET on June 18, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer, or that of Sponsor’s designee, runs the official clock for the Contest and will solely determine the time by which an Initial Entry (an “Entry”), are received.
In addition, if Entrant choses to opt out ofthe Opt-In Policy by responding “STOP” to any text messages sent by the Sponsor, such Entrant cannot participate in the Contest.If an Entrant chooses to download the Triller App to participate in the Contest, he/she must be aware that INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED AND STANDARD DATA RATES MAY APPLY. There is no guarantee that the Triller App will work with all wireless carriers, Internet service providers, or on all mobile devices. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on the Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted fromtheir prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and an Entrant should contact their wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to their participation in this Contest. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. An Entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT USING ONLY ONE PHONE NUMBER AND ONE (1) TRILLER ACCOUNT FOR THE DURATION OF THE ENTRY PERIOD (AND SUCH TRILLER ACCOUNT MUST BE MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST PERIOD). Entries received from any person or registered Triller Account in excess of the stated limitation, outside of the Entry Period, or through the use of agencies, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programed or similar methods, will be ineligible and will not count and will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who fails to abide by these eligibility rules.
- Entrant’s Representations and Warranties: By entering, each Entrant represents andwarrants that: (a) he/she has the right to submit each Entry and to grant to Sponsor a license to use each Entry as described below and (b) each Entry meets the eligibility criteria set forth above in Section 5. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant represents and warrants that he/she consents to the submission and use of each Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
Ownership: Entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall retain all ownership rights in his/her respective Entry; however, by submitting an Entry, each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be granted the same rights in and to such Entries as Sponsor receives with respect to any content and material recorded or uploaded by a registered user of the Triller App pursuant to Triller’s Terms of Service and each Entrant hereby further grants the Contest Entities and their respective licensors, licensees, and advertisers a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable,royalty-free, fully paid, transferrable, assignable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, publish, modify, adapt, make derivative works of, make collective works with, translate, and otherwise exploit any Entry, in whole or in part, in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, online or in print, film, or television) throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to Entrant or any third party,for any purpose whatsoever (including, without limitation, the promotion of the Contest and the Triller App and in connection with all service functionalities offered via the Triller App), and to identify such Entrant as the source thereof.
By submitting an Entry, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor does not have now, nor shall it have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyrightor other intellectual property right in and to each Entry.
- Winner Qualification Requirements: The Sponsor will randomly select the winner or winners of the Contest on or before seventy-two (72) hours prior to the Event. The winner of the Contest will receive the Golden Ticket as described below in Section 9, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Decisions ofthe Sponsor are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right not to declare a Winner and not to award the Golden Ticket if the Event is canceled or postponed for any reason. The potential Winner will be notified of such selection via SMS text message onor about June 17, 2021. If any SMS text message to the potential Winner is undeliverable, if a response to any SMS text message is not received within forty-eight (48) hours of date of its sending, or if any potential Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the opportunity to win may be forfeited and the next runner-up may be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Golden Ticket: Sponsor will award one or more golden ticket packages (the“Golden Ticket”) to the Winner, with the following estimated retail values (“ERV”), consisting of the following:
Free VIP access for two people to attend the Event in at LoanDepot Park (ERV $20,000)The total ERV of the GoldenTicket is approximately $20,000.00.No consolation or participation prizes will be awarded to any other Entrant.The ERV of the Golden Ticket is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Golden Ticket fulfillment. Any difference between the ERV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded to the Winner. The Golden Ticket is awarded “as-is” without any warranty or guarantee, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The date for fulfillment of the Golden Ticket will be on or before June 18, 2021 and such date is subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and may be dependent on applicable restrictions surrounding the Event including potential cancellation or postponement of the entire Event. Additional restrictions, limitations and conditions may apply. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of the Golden Ticket or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.The Golden Ticket does not include any additional expenses or incidentals that the Winner may incur at any time in connection with the Golden Ticket, including, but not limited to, travel, lodging, and other transportation costs, Internet, or telecommunications charges such as data usage, text messaging andphone calls, costs of using the Golden Ticket in any manner, legal costs, or any federal, state, and local sales or other taxes and surcharges, which are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
By accepting the Golden Ticket, where permitted by Applicable Law, the Winner hereby grants to the Contest Entities and those acting pursuant to the authority of Contest Entities (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Sponsor’s request), the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA, in perpetuity, without limitation at any time, the Winner’s name, photo, portrait, picture, video, actual or simulated likeness, image, voice, address (city and state), biographical information, and any other material based thereon or derived therefrom for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval, or notification.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or the Event is canceled or postponed for any reason, including but not limited to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Sponsor may, in its sole discretion,either suspend the Contest entirely or suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest at a later date. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of Applicable Law (both criminally and civilly) and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law. Neither any course of conduct or dealing by Sponsor nor failure or delay by Sponsor in exercising any right, power, or privilege under these Official Rules will operate as a waiver of such right, power, or privilege, and no single or partial exercise of any such right, power, or privilege will preclude any other or further exercise of any other right, power, or privilege. A waiver given by Sponsor will be applicable only to the specific instance for which it is given unless expressly stated otherwise in writing.
- Warranties and Consents: By completing and submitting any Entry, each Entrant (a) represents and warrants that (i) he/she has read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules, and (ii) based on the Official Rules, he/she is eligible to participate in the Contest; (b) irrevocably consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness and each Entry by the Contest Entities for promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, online or in print, film, or television)throughout the world and on the Internet, and in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by Applicable Law) or additional consents; (c) agrees to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Contest; and (d) the Opt-In Policy defined in Section 5 of these Official Rules.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, release, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their respective past, present, and future licensors, licensees, and advertisers and their respective past, present, and future officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, employees, consultants, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of publicity or any intellectual property rights, any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind even if the parties have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and court costs) that may arise inconnection with (a) the Contest, including, but not limited to, any Contest-related activityor element thereof, any Entrant’s participation or inability to participate in the Contest, orany Entrant’s receipt of any prize, including the Golden Ticket, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights, (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Contest materials, (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence, or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the Entries, (e) any change in the Contest due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God, epidemic or pandemic, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not any such action, regulation, order, or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Contest, (g) human error, (h) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Contest, (i) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt, or transmission of any part of the Entries, (j) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any website or telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computertiming and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by an Entrant, (k) interruption or inability to access the Contest, the Triller App, or any other website, subdomain, or mobile application via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (l) any damage to such Entrant, voter, or any third party’s computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest, (m) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (n) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable, or damaged Entries, (o) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (p) the collection, use, and/or sharing of such Entrant’s personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees, or (q) the negligence of or willful misconduct by any Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Contest) and/or to select the Winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to such termination (collectively, “Claims”).
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution: Each Entrant agrees that any and all Claims arising out of, or connected with, the Contest and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights or obligations, or any of the Contest Entities’ rights or obligations in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without reference to conflicts of law principles under such laws. Except as set forth below, any and all Claims arising out of, or connected with, theContest and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights or obligations, or any of the Contest Entities’ rights or obligations in connection with the Contest, including any disputes regarding the existence, validity or termination hereof/thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration. The Parties agree to arbitrate all disputes in accordance with the arbitration rules of JAMS. The arbitration proceeding shall be before a single neutral arbitrator selected in accordance with JAMS rules and such proceeding shall be conduction in Los Angeles, California. The determination of the arbitrator shall be binding on the Parties, provided that the arbitrator shall not have the power to commit errors of law or legal reasoning, and Sponsor may seek a review of theaward for legal error, confirmation, correction or vacatur in California state court. The fees of the arbitrator shall be borne equally by the Parties. Notwithstanding the Parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either Party may bring an action inthe state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to enforce its intellectual property or other proprietary rights (including, to seek injunctive relief) or otherwise to seek temporary, preliminary or other expedited or provisional injunctive relief (but not money damages). The Parties each agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of and venue the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California for such matters. The Parties agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
- Contest Results:To receive the name of the Winner, any person may mail their request with a self-addressed, stamped standard sized envelope (i.e., #10 envelope) to Triller, Inc., Attention: Golden Ticket Giveaway, 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2320, Los Angeles, California 90067, for receipt no later than December 1, 2021. Vermont residents omit return postage.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2021 Triller, Inc. All rights reserved. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.