Triller Fight Club: Miami
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. Entrants must BE eighteen (18) years or older and legal residents of the fifty (50) united states or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited.
By participating in the “Triller Fight Club: Miami” random draw sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) conducted by Triller Fight Club LLC (the “Sponsor”) in connection with the Triller Fight ClubSM event headlined by Lopez vs. Kambosos scheduled on Saturday, June 19, 2021 (the “Event”), each entrant and participant (each, an “Entrant” and, collectively, the “Entrants”) agrees to abide by and be bound by these official rules for the Sweepstakes (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions and determinations of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on Monday, June 14, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on Saturday, June 19, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s clock will be the sole determinant of time for the purposes of a valid Entry (as defined below) in the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons who, as of the time of his/her Entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older and are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (the “Territory”). Officers, directors, members, managers, partners, employees, contractors, and agents of the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, including, without limitation, TrillerNet, Triller, Inc., and Flipps Media Inc. d.b.a Fite (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such person, and any other persons engaged in the development, production, execution, or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Official Rules, “immediate family member” means husband, wife, child, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother, or brother in-law of a person. The Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the Territory and purported Entries (as defined below) originating from any other jurisdiction other than the Territory are not eligible for Entry. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Sweepstakes. Void outside of the Territory and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER (LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT): There are two (2) methods for an Entrant to enter the Sweepstakes: Pay-Per-View Entries and Mail-In Entries (each as defined below) (collectively, “Entries” and each, an “Entry”).
Method #1 (“Pay-Per-View Entry”): The Entrant must visit https://thefightclub.com/ during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, navigate down to “Buy Pay-Per-View” section of that webpage, and purchase the pay-per-view to watch the Event through either the PayPal or Venmo payment processing integrations by clicking on the shopping cart and “Buy Now” icon and following the applicable prompts to complete the transaction in order to receive one (1) Entry. All Pay-Per-View Entries must be received by 9:00:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 19, 2021 to be valid.
Method #2 (“Mail-In Entry”): On a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, the Entrant must legibly handwrite: “Triller Fight Club: Miami” and his/her complete name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth and then mail the postcard or card, with proper postage, to Triller Fight Club LLC, Attention: Triller Fight Club: Miami, 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2350, Los Angeles, California 90067, United States of America, in order to receive one (1) Entry. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by Saturday, June 19, 2021 and received by Sponsor no later than Tuesday, June 22, 2021 to be a valid Entry. There is a limit of one (1) Mail-In Entry per envelope/postcard. Each envelope/postcard is considered one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple Mail-In Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted as a valid Entry. Each Mail-In Entry must contain all of the information specified above or else the postcard/card will be void and not considered a valid Entry or eligible to win the Sweepstakes.Regardless of the method of Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple or different identities and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entry/Entries and may disqualify the Entrant from the Sweepstakes and/or future promotions, sweepstakes, or contests of the Sponsor. Entries submitted by anyone other than the Entrant are void. In case of dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the Sponsor will declare the Entry made by the registered name and address either associated with the credit card on file with the Payment Processor (defined below) that is used to pay for the Pay-Per-View Entry or written on the Mail-In Entry, as the case may be. The Sponsor may request any potential Winner (as defined below) provide proof that he/she is the Entrant by whom a particular winning Entry was submitted.
- LIMITATIONS: Any Entrant who has not complied with these Official Rules is subject to disqualification and all of his/her respective applicable Entries will be void. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry if the Sponsor determines or suspects, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the Entrant who submitted the Entry or Entries in question has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair acts, omissions, or playing practices. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety at any time if, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of the Sweepstakes’ suspension or cancellation, the Sponsor reserves the right, but is in no way obligated to, to select the Winners from among all eligible Entries received up to the date and time of such cancellation in a manner determined by the Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
None of the Sweepstakes Entities warrant or guarantee that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. None of the Sweepstakes Entities, or PayPal, Inc. or Venmo, LLC (each, a “Payment Processor”), nor any of their respective past, present, or future officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, contractors, affiliates, content partners, vendors, licensors, distributors, advertisers, talent and athletes participating in the Event (including, without limitation, Teofimo Lopez, George Kambosos Jr., Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Elin Cederroos, Michael Hunter, Mike Wilson, Andy, Vences, Jono Carroll, Mario Lopez Jr., Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. p.k.a Snoop Dogg, Michael Anthony Torres Monge p.k.a. Myke Towers, Robert Rihmeek Williams p.k.a. Meek Mill, Carlos Efrén Reyes Rosado p.k.a Farruuko, Jefnier Osorio Moreno p.k.a. Lunay) or any of their respective loan-out companies, other contracting parties, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns (individually and collectively, “Releasees”), are responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing or physically located outside the Territory; (b) Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible, or otherwise not compliant with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, or websites or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with the Sweepstakes or at any point during the Sweepstakes Entry Period; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries (including by any Payment Processor), or the offering or announcement of the Prizes (as defined below) or in any Prize notification; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature or otherwise; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (g) any changes to any website function that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or an Entrant’s ability to timely enter the Sweepstakes; or (h) damage to an Entrant or any other person or entity’s system occasioned by or arising from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes, even if any of the foregoing is caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
- THE PRIZES: The Sponsor will issue one (1) Cash Prize to each of the twenty (20) Grand Prize Winners and one (1) Credit Prize to each of the five hundred (500) Runner Up Winners (each as defined below) (collectively, “Prizes” and each, a “Prize”).
Grand Prizes (“Cash Prize”): The Sponsor will award a lump sum cash payment in the amount of Five Thousand U.S. Dollars ($5,000.00) to each Grand Prize Winner in the form of a check made payable to the Grand Prize Winner. The Sponsor will award a total of twenty (20) Cash Prizes.
Runner Up Prizes (“Credit Prize”): The Sponsor will award a gift card or coupon/discount code issued by Sponsor or another Sponsor Entity (“Prize Service Provider”) with a value equal to Fifty U.S. Dollars ($50.00) to each Runner Up Winner for use in purchasing future Triller Fight ClubSM pay-per-view events, delivered digitally and governed by the terms and conditions applicable to the issuer’s gift cards or coupon/discount codes. The Sponsor will award a total of five hundred (500) Credit Prizes.The combined approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes in the aggregate is One Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand U.S. Dollars ($125,000.00). The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded to the Winners.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution, transfer, or redemption of cash value (for Credit Prizes) or equivalent of any Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The Sponsor will not replace any Prize if lost or stolen. In the case of unavailability of any Prize, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. The Prizes do not include any additional expenses or incidentals that any Winner may incur at any time in connection with any Prize, including, but not limited to, travel, lodging, and other transportation costs, Internet, or telecommunications charges such as data usage, text messaging and phone calls, costs of using his/her Prize in any manner, legal costs, or any federal, state, and local sales, including taxes imposed on his/her income and the value of his/her Prize, or other taxes and surcharges, which are the sole responsibility of each Winner. No more than the stated number of Cash Prizes and Credit Prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. A potential Winner consents to the use of his/her name, likeness, and biographical information for promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, online or in print, film, or television) throughout the world and on the Internet, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by applicable law. Residents of the Tennessee will not be required to sign a Publicity Release as a condition of winning any Prize.
- DRAWING; ODDS: The Sponsor will select the winning Entrants (collectively, the “Winners” and, each, a “Winner”) in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received on or about Wednesday, June 23, 2021. The first twenty (20) Winners selected in the random drawing will win a Cash Prize (each such Winner, a “Grand Prize Winner”); the next five hundred (500) Winners selected in the random drawing will win a Credit Prize (each such Winner, a “Runner Up Winner”). Odds of winning any Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, each winning Entrant shall be considered a “potential Winner” unless and until verified and confirmed by the Sponsor as meeting the eligibility requirements to be an official Winner of this Sweepstakes set forth in these Official Rules.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential Winner is subject to verification and full compliance with these Official Rules before any Prize will be awarded to that person. On or about one (1) business day following the random drawing, each potential Winner will be notified via telephone or email to confirm his/her mailing address and any additional information or responses required by the Sponsor. Once such information is received, each potential Winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release (an “Affidavit”) by overnight delivery service or via email to each potential Winner’s address as provided to the Sponsor. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture, and the selection of alternate Winner(s) (if time permits) may result from any of the following: (a) any potential Winner’s failure to respond to telephone and/or email notification (as the case may be) within twenty-four (24) hours after transmission; (b) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (c) the return of any other notification as undeliverable; (d) any potential Winner’s failure to provide the Sponsor with satisfactory proof of his/her age, identity, and residency, as and when required; (e) any potential Winner’s failure to provide the Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Payment Processor account (for Pay-Per-View Entries) or email address (for Mail-In Entries) associated with the winning Entry, as and when required; (f) any potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon the Sponsor’s request, as and when required; (g) any potential Winner’s failure to execute and return a properly completed Affidavit within five (5) business days of its mailing/emailing; and/or (h) any potential Winner’s failure to comply in any way with these Official Rules. In the event of Prize forfeiture by a potential Winner, the Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, award or not award the forfeited the applicable Prize to an alternate Winner. The Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received, and the Prizes are validly claimed by Friday, July 23, 2021, after which no alternate Winners will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DISABILITY, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COSTS OF LITIGATION AND SETTLEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR AWARD OF ANY PRIZE, WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING (IF ANY) TO OR FROM THE EVENT OR ANY OTHER PRIZE-RELATED OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON, OR PROPERTY. EACH WINNER AGREES (AS AMONG THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND SUCH WINNER) THAT THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT (I) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (II) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL, VERIFIABLE, OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME (“SECTION 1542”), AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY SUCH ENTRANT. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
“CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- GOVERNING LAW; VENUE: All issues and disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor or any Entrant, Sweepstakes Entity, or Releasee in connection with this Sweepstakes of these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prizes awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles in the State of California, and the Entrant waives all jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
- GENERAL: All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply to the Sweepstakes. Each Winner, by acceptance of his/her respective Prize, grants to the Sponsor, the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, online or in print, film, or television), throughout the world and on the Internet, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by applicable law. Any of the Releasees’ failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. These Official Rules shall govern and prevail in the event of any conflict with any terms or conditions applicable to the Sweepstakes contained in these Official Rules and those contained in Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event that any provision is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sweepstakes Entities’ employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS LIST; OFFICIAL RULES: To receive the names of the Winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with WINNER Triller Fight Club: Miami as the subject line. Requests must be received by Friday, July 23, 2021. The identification of the Winners will be sent after the Winners have been verified. For a copy of these Official Rules, print this webpage or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (except for Vermont residents, who may omit postage) to Triller Fight Club LLC, Attention: Triller Fight Club: Miami, 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2350, Los Angeles, California 90067, United States of America before the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the Payment Processors or any of its affiliate entities.
© 2021 Triller Fight Club LLC. Triller Fight Club is a service mark of Triller Fight Club LLC. All rights reserved. Other marks, including those of Triller, Inc. and the Payment Processors, are the property of their respective owners.